Broker Check

Greenwood Village

In the early 1920s, the land prospered with orchards of cherries, apples, apricots, plums and pear trees. Colorado entrepreneur Rufus Clark bought 160 acres of land along the Platte River, including much of Greenwood Village east of Holly Street. In the 1950s, residents were deeply concerned that developments south of Denver would threaten their way of life.

A group of residents expressed their concerns and with a group of supporters, proposed a new town and suggested that it be named "Greenwood Village". Elections were held to demolish Greenwood Village as a town. Almost the entire population, 138 people, turned out to vote. The small rural community became the town of Greenwood Village, and has remained just as peaceful as ever.1 Being a small business, PHP Capital looks forward to serving members of the Greenwood Village community.

 1.        https://greenwoodvillage.com/1094/Village-History